這是麥可2002年在Exeter Football Club的演講內容

我盡量照原意翻出來,有些是參考他人的內容

恕我無法在這裡放上影片,

想聽麥可的演講這裡有連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9un75UByc

(我是建議邊聽邊配字,你將會看到麥可所作的事情多麼有意義而他有多大的影響力.)

直接跳到02:13就會有麥可輕聲又溫柔的嗓音傳來 

或者你也可以自己在Youtube搜尋:

Michael Jackson - Speech At Exteter Football Club 2002 (UK Rare).avi

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Michael-Jackson-with-Davi-001  

 

Hello everybody. Hello to you wonderful people of Exeter.

大家好 所有在Exeter的你們好

To the great supponrters of the Exeter City Football Club.

Exeter City Football Club最棒的支持者你們好

Welcome to all the great fans that have come from here and far.

歡迎所有來到這或在遠方的最棒的歌迷們

To all you children,

所有的孩童們你們好

I'm very happy, very happy to be here with you today.

我對於今天能夠來到此感到非常非常的開心

Today, today we come here to support children.

今天,今天我們來到此來幫助孩童們

We come here to support children with AIDS.

我們來到此來幫助那些患有愛滋病的孩童們

We share our love for the children,

我們給予孩童我們的愛

To help, to help beyond these of those affected by HIV and AIDS.

來幫助,來幫助那些深受愛滋所影響的人們

We more help them to build a good future.

我們更幫助他們去創造一個美好的未來

All of us working together for them.

我們所有人聯手一起幫助他們

A future without prejudice.

創造一個沒有偏見的未來

For these children and their families.

給所有的孩童以及他們的家庭

 

We are here to support and help the people of Africa to find a solution in the fight against the swear of HIV, AIDS...

我們在此來支持並幫助在非洲的人,發誓我們會找到打鬥的解決方法 並HIV和AIDS...

and malaria...through education and awareness, 

和瘧疾...透過教育和認知的方式

we aim at conviction but we help with cure.

我們在乎信念,但我們同時也給予幫助

We are here to support you, and supporters and players of this great football club.

我們,並且那些在football club的支持者還有球員,都在此支持你們

Sadly, sadly, we live in a state of fear.

但不幸的,令人難過的是,我們身處在一個充滿恐懼的世界

Everyday we hear war on the news,

我們每天都會看到有關戰爭的新聞,

 

on the radio and television and the newspapers, always of war.

不管是在收音機、電視、還是報紙,都充斥著有關戰爭的消息

We hear of nations hurting each other, of neighbours hurting each other, 

我們看到世界上的人都在傷害著彼此,鄰居彼此爭鬥

of families hurting each other and the children killing each other.

家庭在互相爭吵,連孩子們都殘害彼此 

We must learn to live and love each other before it's too late.

我們必須在還來的及的時候懂得如何活著並關愛彼此

We have to stop!We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating,

我們必須停止!我們必須停止保有偏見,停止贈恨

we have to stop living in fear of our won neighbours.

我們必須停止活在害怕鄰居的生活當中

I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right.

現在想要你們牽起在你們左邊及右邊人的手

Go aheard! Right now! I mean it! Don't be shy!Do it! It starts now! To the person next to you.

來做! 現在! 我是認真的! 不要害羞! 快做! 現在就開始! 牽起你旁邊人的手

To the left and the right. I mean it. Right now! Go ahead! Don't be shy.

牽起你左邊及右邊人的手,我是認真的,就是現在!來!不要害羞

 

Do it! Now, tell the person...tell the person next to you that you care for them.

快點做!現在,告訴那個人...告訴在你身旁的人說你在乎他們

Tell them that you care for them.

告訴他們你在乎他們

Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you love them.

告訴他們你愛他們,告訴他們你愛他們

 

This is what makes the difference.

這將會讓一切事情都不同

 

(Michael, michael...)

 

Together...together we can make a change of the world.

合為一心...我們可以一起改變這個世界

Together we can help to stop racism.

我們可以一起停止種族歧視

Together we can help to stop prejudice.

我們可以一起停止保有偏見

We can help the world live without fear.

我們可以生存在這個毫無懼怕的世界

It's our only hope, without hope we are lots.

這是我們唯一的希望,如果沒有希望,我們將會迷失

 

(Wait, wait, wait...)

等等,等等,等等...

 

(Who's gonna win on Saturday?)

(誰會在星期六的比賽勝出?)

England is gonna win? I believe you, I believe you. 

英格蘭會贏? 我相信你,我相信你

You know...I know nothing about sports but I believe you.

你知道...我一點都不懂運動但我相信你

 

Hmmm, thank you all, thank you Exeter.

嗯,謝謝你們,謝謝你Exeter.

I'm very proud and happy to be here.

我對於能站在這裡感到非常榮幸和愉悅

Thank you Exeter Football Club.

謝謝Exeter Football Club

Thanks to all the wonderful fans...

謝謝所有美妙的歌迷們...

I see Lsrael, I see Spain, I see countries all over the world.

我看到以色列,我看到西班牙,我看到你們來自世界各地不同的國家

I love you! Thank you to all my team.

我愛你們!謝謝所有的隊伍

And a special thanks to David Blaine...the world's greatest.

還要特別感謝David Blanie...世界上最好的

To Patti Boulaye and to the great Uri Geller and Matt Fides...the man

謝謝Patti Boulaye還有最棒的Uri Geller還有Matt Fides...男子漢

 

We thank them and all the other performers.

我們謝謝他們並其他的執行者

Please join me in giving them a great cheer, please.

來請給他們一些掌聲吧

And the most importantly...(balloons are let in the air)

還有最重要的...(氣球被放到空中)

That's beautiful.

那很漂亮

That's a sign of hope right here.

那是代表希望的標誌

That's for all the children of the world. I love you.

那是獻給世界上所有的孩童的。我愛你們

And thank you for everything, all my love and God Bless!

謝謝你們所做的每件事,獻上我至深的愛,願神祝福!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

我覺得麥可的演講越來越純熟,越來越有領導者的風範

尤其這次的節尾,很簡潔有力,內容也很有說服力.

麥可-----不愧謂為一個人道主義者

他很清楚的表達他所在乎的事情希望我們做到的事情

 

要是在現場的人應該會被這種氣勢感動和折服吧!

 

 dblainecfc  

 

Michael

I wish your dream will comes true

I really do.

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Charlene 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()